Regulatory Information

As a Freelance Solicitor, I am regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) and under the guidance set out by the SRA I will have sole conduct of your file.

My SRA roll number is 318234.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

I have professional indemnity insurance in place which covers claims up to £1 million.  A copy of my insurance policy is available upon request.  As a freelance solicitor,  this does mean that clients will not have the same benefit of the Solicitors Regulation Authority ‘minimum terms’ of professional indemnity cover and will have more limited access to their compensation fund. 

Scroll to Top